DellEMC PSE(Platform and System Engineering) organization provides innovative platforms, systems, and technology solutions to DellEMC products enabling industry leading storage and converged infrastructure offerings to our customers.
SSD group is a fast growing team under PSE, which focuses on delivering DellEMC internal, storage-platform-specific, innovative enterprise SSDs. The candidate will have opportunity to:
• Work on SSD product portfolio resolving industry leading storage challenges which is continuously invested by company
• Work in a global environment, with experts from cross functional teams, BUs, vendor and partners to gain knowledge from device to system level
• Project operated in Agile/Scrum model; Use industry best practice on methodology and process
As the SSD FW Validation Engineer Intern, you will define, develop test plan and test methodology as well as execute it to qualify our enterprise SSD products.
• Develop, execute and maintain validation test plans based on the product requirements.
• Collaborate with development team in debugging and reproducing issues.
• Develop QA tools and frameworks for automation of device testing.
• Develop test automation scripts.
• Evaluate test cases quality and improve test coverage.
• Hands on experience of popular program/script languages such as Python, shell scripting
• Have knowledge or interests in quality assurance and automation engineering
• Strong communication skills, teamwork and self-motivated
• BS, MS in CS, EE or relevant field